We’re not just a comms agency – we’re a digital agency, a creative agency, a social media agency – all rolled harmoniously into one, with a multi-platform approach.
Do you love what you do as much as us? We are always interested in hearing from sparky, creative and ambitious individuals to join our team.
Current available positions are shown below. If we aren’t hiring right now, but you feel you have the right experience; possess creative flair and a nose for a news story, please do send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We’re proud to be a B Corp accredited company, and as such consider our people, the planet and profit, as a part of everything that we do.
We’re looking for a passionate, on-the-pulse Account Manager to support across our FMCG division.
You will want to work with progressive brands and be as committed as us to being a B Corporation.
A minimum of three years’ experience specifically within our sectors, be confident with both consumer and trade press, and with social & and influencer comms. You must have strong brand experience and be a bold brand thinker including across the B2B sector.
This is a full-time hybrid role at Wild Card PR. The Account Manager will be responsible for day-to-day account management tasks, including developing and executing public relations and communication strategies, writing and distributing press releases, maintaining media relations and driving influencer campaigns.
- Excellent press release writing skills
- Experience in account management
- High levels of communication skills, presentation, verbal and written
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Excellent media and influencer relations skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Budget management skills
- Experience in a public relations, communications or marketing agency environment
If it sounds like you, please share your email and covering note with why you’re perfect for the role to email@example.com